Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tape Formats vs. the Sony AIT-2 Turbo

Since we highlighted our Sony AIT-2 Turbo “Why Wait Rebate” on our blog a few days ago, we thought we would follow-up with a great email we received from a customer who just purchased the AIT-2 Turbo media storage product.

“Thanks guys for the heads up on the Sony AIT rebate. I had been planning on buying another tape drive (the DAT 72) when I came across your rebate offer. I had always thought the AIT-2 Turbo was a great media storage system, but it was a bit out of my price range. Thanks to your rebate, I got a great product at nearly the same price as I was planning to spend on a tape drive.”

We’re so glad that our “Why Wait Rebate” is getting so much play. If you want to know more about the ATI-2 Turbo product and our current specials, visit our online media storage and hard drive store for all the details.

No comments: